Steering bug

Maenoooh

Question

Hi!

Some days ago, I started playing Truckers MP again (with my Saitek steering wheel, pedals and side panel). Sometimes, my truck is steering to the left without me doing anything, and the frequence this happens depends on my steering sensitivity settings. Noticable is that it happens on the same place on the map multiple times, so I thought that it maybe is not a bug of my physical steering wheel itself. But this could also occur because I'm making the same movement with my steering wheel on that place of the map, I just don't know. An example is the entrance of the roundabout in Frankfurt, if you are coming from the highway.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance,
Menno

4 answers to this question

Hi!

There is a possibility since you mentioned its frequency based on your sensitivity that
your steering wheel's deadzone isnt high enough, this will explain why it gets worse or happens more often when you make your sensitivity higher as its noticing more "slack"
 in the wheel. (aka, its calibration of dead centre is now off, this happens to older wheels over time.( this can be adjusted in your steering wheels software (if it comes with one) or can be done in euro truck itself.

best bet is to increment your deadzone a small movement on the slider bar. 

To do this follow the steps below:

1. Navigate to Settings
  2. Into the Control Directory
  3. slide down 3 sections till you find the Steering section, and increment the deadzone up.

Hope this helps!

Hello there! :)

Since you have marked an answer as Best Answer, i am assuming that your issue has been solved.

Thank you to @Mr Lispy for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

spacer.png