What do you think of the new update 1.37?

KILLA [RO]

Hello,
I really like the new feature of being able to open windows. I think many of us loved the idea of having such a feature.
However, I really don't like the new truck engine and horn sound. I do understand that this game is all about simulation and those horns are quite realistic. But I really don't like them. Not a very good update in my opinion. But SCS never fails to surprise me so I'm eagerly waiting to see what's next in their to-do list : )

I like everything about the update except for the FMOD sounds. None of the games I've ever played using FMOD had great sound behaviors so I don't know why they went with them. Rockstar games actually use it but if you played those games for realism you'd actually realize how poor the sound levels are in them too. Of course we don't even think about it because we're playing Rockstar games for other things. And if you play The Hunter Call of the Wild.... yeah.... they've spent 3 whole years with a bigger team than SCS trying to fix the funky FMOD sound behavior. Great game btw.... but again more sound level issues. The problem with FMOD always seems to be levels, fine tuning the fade in and fade out of sounds, and getting certain sounds relative to other sounds to be correct. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @Driver David [RO],

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived