Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Single player or multiplayer ?

The*MASK**

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always been more towards multiplayer games. I have never been a lover of singleplayer games as I can get bored easily. The only time I go on singleplayer is when I am making saves for convoys and events or when I am planning departures, parking etc for my VTC events which is quite often to be honest. ?

To be fair I play more multiplayer than I do SP though if I ever don't feel like trucking online then I am in SP with some good tunes blasting over the in-game radio or music player :)

I love Single-player, my mods folder is 40gb and i use all of my mods that i have installed ranging from sounds, naturalux, maps and many more. My favourite part is the Naturalux graphics and rain it feels so realistic and driving with a V8 open pipe sound mod is my favourite sound mod of all. I do occasionally go on multiplayer for convoys and a drive or two with some mates but thats all.

“???????? ??? ??? ???? ?????, ???? ??? ??????????”

klMaegY.png DQtI0ZF.png

|| TruckersMP || Steam || Twitch || YouTube ||

I am new to ETS2, so when i play multiplayer I felt quite alone during my stay on the server. As there was no traffic or any AI, the map was quite empty.
In addition i found a bug or something in the middle of a highway and i hit something invisible (I suppose it was a normal block with some police car or ambulance in the middle). So I destroyed my truck, the cargo and all the progress.
But I'll give a second chance as soon as version 1.37 is available on truckermp

2 minutes ago, Linngor said:

I am new to ETS2, so when i play multiplayer I felt quite alone during my stay on the server. As there was no traffic or any AI, the map was quite empty.
In addition i found a bug or something in the middle of a highway and i hit something invisible (I suppose it was a normal block with some police car or ambulance in the middle). So I destroyed my truck, the cargo and all the progress.
But I'll give a second chance as soon as version 1.37 is available on truckermp

If you know where this bug is located it would be worth notifying the team so that it can be dealt with.

https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create 

There is a category for bug reports there ^

I like multiplayer! 

It's good to be able to play games with people :) 

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

Hello there,
I think both are good. I think the following approach to this game is the best: 
 - A profile that is to be played on Multiplayer with unlimited money
 - A profile that is to be played on Multiplayer and/or Single-player. Without any money hacks.

Multiplayer is great because you get to enjoy the game with others. Have a laugh and share some moments together. Singleplayer is also fun because you get to try out all those mods. But Multiplayer can be toxic at times. Depending on which part of the map you're playing on and which server you're playing on. In that case I'd suggest joining a VTC and playing with your VTC mates. 

Hey :D!

I personally like both MP and SP.

I like MP as you can drive with actual human beings instead of only driving with AI. 

In SP you can install mods and set everything the way you want it, but you only have AI traffic.

As conclusion:

I play MP most of the time (if I don't have to downgrade) but every now and then a little bit of SP is refreshing too!

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Archived