why is ets2 more playing than ats?

The*MASK**

The fact that ETS2 is better known than ATS is because the map of the former is much larger than that of ATS without requiring some DLC to do more big and have more zones to roam, but still the ATS is winning players and at some point it will be as well known as the ETS2; although it is also due to that in ETS2 you have a greater variety of models and brands to be able to use unlike ATS that are smaller and quite similar to each other.

ETS2 is ATS's older twin. Also, back in the day (only realised this due to the April fools joke) TruckersMP was called ETS2 MP or something like that, and also it has more players due to the popular C-D road. Personally, I prefer ETS because the amount of customisation you can do on your trucks, some roads are amazing (better if you have promods) and the fact I live in the UK. I don't mind ATS and maybe with all the future updated planned for ATS it will soon grow in players but for how I see it, people will always be on Sim1 over at ETS2 due to the things I have said above.

Hello.

Perhaps because ets is older than ATS, and everybody would rather travel Europe than America ...

Greetings !

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @The*MASK**,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived