What is your favorite Euro truck route?

KILLA [RO]

• 2 weeks later...

Don't really have an ideal favorite route, but I love commuting up and down the Calais - Duisburg route with a friend, often starting out at the garage in Calais, before gathering with other drivers at that busy gas station outside of Duisburg before ending it off in Duisburg! Makes for a really good 30 minutes or so drive.

Calais-Duisburg. 

I tell you why: 

so many things happening there ... Happy, bored, crazy, accomplished truckers ... CD Route is where the boy grows up and becomes a man! It is where the child cries and the mother does not see! Where the tire punctures and has no side band ... Where I get angry at bad drivers and rejoice in the beauty of the road. It is where I am never alone, even in the darkness of the night. Where, in all madness, we find gestures of sanity! Where I drive when I'm sad and where I drive a lot more when I'm happy. It's where I don't understand why so many people go there and where I meet so many people ... Honestly: this is where I like to drive !!! We will meet there!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that is inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived