Flying trucks

Greativ3

If I'm not mistaken, what you're describing is the result of someone using an NCZ hack. It essentially makes the user's truck impervious to damage and allows them to travel through other trucks, at the expense of forcing everyone else's truck into the air. If you've been banned or punished for it in any way and you feel this wrong, you'll need to use the appeal process.

Hello @Greativ3,

There are two reasons behind the phenomenon you describe. The first one is as @McclaudEagle explained, it's when a player uses an NCZ hack to remove collisions, so he can drive through other players causing bugs (trucks flying). This is prohibited by the rules and is subject to a permanent ban.
The second case is when a player is not yet properly connected to the server but can drive anyway. In this case, the player won't see anyone around him and will be able to drive on an empty road for a few seconds. However, there are actually players around him (that he can't see). And these players see him go through everyone and the bug appears too. Nevertheless, this synchronization problem is not voluntary so he doesn't deserve any sanction. 
It's not easy to make the difference between the two cases I explained above because in appearance it causes more or less the same thing.

Kind regards,

XioPlay

19 hours ago, XioPlay said:

Hello @Greativ3,

(...)The second case is when a player is not yet properly connected to the server but can drive anyway. In this case, the player won't see anyone around him and will be able to drive on an empty road for a few seconds. However, there are actually players around him (that he can't see). And these players see him go through everyone and the bug appears too. Nevertheless, this synchronization problem is not voluntary so he doesn't deserve any sanction. 
It's not easy to make the difference between the two cases I explained above because in appearance it causes more or less the same thing.

Kind regards,

XioPlay

I noticed this after a few days of MP play, and realized it would be much advisable to always keep in mind that in order to disconnect from the server it is wise to park your truck with or without a trailer in any non-collision area, or in gas stations. This would give you a fair amount of seconds to have ahead before the 'sync' kicks in and you go 'full render' online with everyone else. You'd show up in ghost mode and start 'blinking' while in a "no collision area", and before you leave that, or at least very soon after you leave that, you'll be fully inplaced in the virtual world with everyone else. This behaviour could minimize as much as possible the probability of glitching or involuntary crashes between moving trucks.

337254467_TruckerMPsignature2(150px).jpg.55bd2a1405f75455b7852f8fe366b199.jpg

Hi.

as they have said before there are 2 great answers for this: the first is as it has been said is that they used an NCZ trick and it generates that one "passes" the trucks of other players making it fly but without damage to who uses the trick while the Other players can range from having a low level of damage to even falling off the map, if it is the case of someone who leads a Scout.

The other alternative is that in the process of entering the services there are a few seconds where you are left in a "limbo or unidentified area so to call it" in which you will be driving only when in reality the process that is carried out is the one of its entrance and connections to the server, there you will go driving "alone" but in reality you will be able to be seen by other players who are already inside the server.

An example for the first is when you are driving and you see that players start to fly in front of you until you fly away but the player who "sent him to fly" nothing happened to him, there is evidence of the use of an NCZ trick or some major modification to the console; while an example for the case of entry to the server would be when you are driving and from one moment to another someone appears in the middle of the route but without moving or another case is that in the middle of a traffic somebody appears right where you are but after for a while it starts to flash, this corresponds to a player who joins the server and not a console abso.

Now the issues of prohibitions are complex to identify because the situations are very similar, but with an explanatory video from both parties it can be resolved very easily or you can notice the small details that would be:
* If the player continues driving as if nothing more than 30 sg and sending others to fly it is probably a console abuse.
* If the player appears and starts blinking, it is likely that the player is integrating to the server for the first time.

I hope I have helped you a little in the face of your doubt.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Greativ3,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived