Company/VTC or no?

Hello everyone,

I'm here to find out what's best VTC or no?

What do you have to advise me and what do you like best? 

I'm not sure if it's best to be in a VTC, or driving alone with friend only or really alone. 

it's possible that companies may have rules (what's normal is just like everywhere else.) but the problem in a VTC is often that we can't drive like we want. 

what I mean is : By example 1000km/month or come for convoy obligatory or Speedlimit or again a server specific as Sim2,3 and be active etc.. 

the good thing and that we can easily drive with other people.

What do you think, what's best? 

Cordially, Skalkery 

(I'm not criticizing any company) 

VTC has just set some driving rules for itself so that you can play MP or drive a truck under the right conditions. If you like to drive a truck with your friends, then you can join in! That's a very interesting thing. If you prefer to drive alone, that's another story. However, I really like driving trucks with VTC's friends. I don't care about the mileage anymore!?

Truckers_3D 

Hello! I am in Pries and is the first vtc ive really felt welcome and has such an active and family vibe to it. I love being in this vtc because we have a convoy almost every other day and everyone is super active and friendly. Also there is a large amount of ranks you can get throught, and they are challanging as well to achive. It gives me a reason to log onto tmp and get as many km's done as i can. I cant falut pries one bit :D

Look, the issue of joining or not joining a VTC is merely personal, for example if your style is to be with friends or acquaintances always doing routes and convoys so as not to be alone: you must join a VTC: D; Now if your thing is to drive in the directions, loads and places that you want, it is preferable that you are alone although you can still be accompanied.

Each VTC is different from the other, either by its members or by the mere fact that each VTC works differently with its own meriots and ideals of how to play in teams and how to be in TMP making a correct gaming society.

Hello, In my opinion I think it is far better to be in a VTC than it is to not be in one. VTC's are quite a fun experience and makes me feel part of a family. The best part of being in a VTC is always having active people to drive with and have new friends to make. Some VTC's don't have mile/distance requirements to be logged like mine. However, there are people who like to drive solo and don't like to be in VTC's and I respect their opinion.

I am currently playing solo (with friends), but I have already participated in two VTCs, it was a fun time, but there are always those who think they are higher and end up spoiling the fun in the group, I experienced that in both VTCs, today I don't need to be in a VTC for fun, I just miss the trains but other than that, I don't see the advantage in my opinion of participating in a VTC.

VOLVO FOREVER

volvo-1937-logo150.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @Skalkery (FR),

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived