Euro Truck Simulator 2
Already connected to another account.

None from the games owned by Your Steam account can be used to sign up
to World of Trucks.

158731513254151.jpeg

20 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Drexyy said:

Hello @ammor95 :) 

1-)Have you already linked your game to another account?

no

2-)Did you enter another e-mail address when registering? 

no

I haven't played the game for a year ago
I want to play the game now, please

i tried to ask for a password reset on all my email addresses and sure enough one of them was registered

I ONLY HAVE 1 ACCOUNT for world of trucks and I am tired of using the freight market. What sense does it make to have a feature and test it if I van not use it. Yes my login credentials are correct, I even changed my password "again just to be sure". Logging in is not my issue, its connecting it to ATS. On the steam game updates blog they say to report bugs and issues, well I am reporting.

Hello!

That account is from World of Trucks, I think TMP support could not do anything if they are two different things.

If you say that you only have one email you should contact their support to solve the problem.

WoT support is this https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/support

You can continue playing normally in TMP, only you will not be able to make WoT freights until they solve their problem.

Kind regards

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Mystere said:

Hello!

That account is from World of Trucks, I think TMP support could not do anything if they are two different things.

WoT support is this https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/support

You can continue playing normally in TMP, only you will not be able to make WoT freights until they solve their problem.

Kind regards

I sent an email to them from 4 days and there is no response

I want to play online

Can't play the game online?

Open Steam,> It should say "Steam" right above, press there, then go to the "Account" section, there will tell you which mail you registered with steam, World of truck's Mail is the mail you registered, from the link below reset your world of trucks password and also heard that you have changed E-Mail before, whatever mail you used to subscribe to World of trucks or it will be wrong, I suggest you check "Unnecessary" or "Inbox" after sending password reset request, but generally " Unnecessary "comes to the region

Password reset request: https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/password_reset.php

If you can enter TMP, choose a server, choose a profile, and when you are on the route, press the TAB key and a window in the left part, or press the Y key and you can type, that means it is in multiplayer mode regardless of you if you are connected to your WoT account or not.

Not being connected to the World of Trucks account does not prevent you from continuing to play on the TruckersMP servers, only you will not be able to do external freights, or WoT

I hope i helped you. If you have another question or problem please comment it here

Kind regards

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Mystere said:

If you can enter TMP, choose a server, choose a profile, and when you are on the route, press the TAB key and a window in the left part, or press the Y key and you can type, that means it is in multiplayer mode regardless of you if you are connected to your WoT account or not.

Nothing still offline

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d