What games do you play?

Beep Boop Coming Through

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Beep Boop Coming Through said:

Merhaba! ATS ve ETS dışında hepiniz hangi oyunları oynuyorsanız, yeni oyunlara ihtiyacım var ve herkesin ne oynadığını görmek isterim.

Benim için sık sık Dota 2, G MOD, CS: GO ve balon maymun şehri oynuyorum : D

City car driving - Rocket League - Friday the 13th - 

Bus Simulator 18

İKİ KİŞİNİN BİLDİĞİ SIR DEĞİLİM..!      

Hello,

Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator, FiveM, Minecraft, FIFA 20, Cities Skylines, CS:GO, Farming Simulator 19, Microsoft Flight Simulator X, OMSI 2, Assetto Corsa, Fernbus Simulator, Scania Truck Driving Simulator (Still need to learn how to drive for ETS2) 

Knowledge Base

Reporting a user? | Require help? | Meet The Team! | What are the rules? | How to create feedback?

Current Forum Role:

image.png

Previous Forum Roles:

role_Members.png284174119_role_VeteranI.png627982540_role_VeteranII.png2107496369_role_VeteranIII.png1761634736_role_VeteranIV.png1693420267_role_5Patron1.png1523332175_role_EventTeam.png

NFS Underground 2 (mostly when I feel like speeding, so that I don't have to do that on TruckersMP), Hard Truck Apocalypse (when I get mad and feel like shooting at reckless drivers on TruckersMP), a strategy and an RPG here and there, Mad Max, GTA 5, etc.

Core i7-4770, GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, Corsair 32GB RAM, Arch Linux Cinnamon, Firefox x64

FIA European Truck Racing Championship is a surprisingly good racer, though it’s not going to appeal to all due to the fact that it’s about racing big heavy trucks rather than the latest sports cars. Still, for those seeking something a little bit different, it’s definitely worth investigating. I wouldn’t say it does anything spectacularly well, but when there’s nothing else quite like it available, it doesn’t matter all that much.

The official FIA ETRC game is a completely new option for all fans of racing sims.
- 45 trucks with their official livery, including top manufacturers like Volvo, Man, Freightliner and Western Star
- 20 teams and the championship's best drivers
- 14 circuits including official ETRC ones, as well as Laguna Seca, Circuit of The Americas and Fuji Speedway
- 5 single-player modes and 3 multiplayer modes

banner.jpg.7fb6911b97d097b39bfc808361be17ad.jpg

Social media  World of Trucks // YouTube // Twitter // Reddit // Facebook // Steam

I don't buy a game before I try it cracked and decide whether I like it or not. If I like it, I buy it. That's why I've bought ATS and ETS2, lol.

Edit: they could have done it better. The most disappointing moment - no handbrake! :( I tried so hard to make the truck drift and the only way to do that was to make it oversteer by exceeding the speed "limit" for the given corner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3EVjCWGVl0

Core i7-4770, GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, Corsair 32GB RAM, Arch Linux Cinnamon, Firefox x64

5 hours ago, rado84 said:

I don't buy a game before I try it cracked and decide whether I like it or not. If I like it, I buy it. That's why I've bought ATS and ETS2, lol.

Edit: they could have done it better. The most disappointing moment - no handbrake! :( I tried so hard to make the truck drift and the only way to do that was to make it oversteer by exceeding the speed "limit" for the given corner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3EVjCWGVl0

I agree with you but all in all the game is quite enjoyable.

Social media  World of Trucks // YouTube // Twitter // Reddit // Facebook // Steam

5 hours ago, cioflix said:

I agree with you but all in all the game is quite enjoyable.

Maybe I'm biased since from the racing genre I prefer drift the most to anything else but if there's no drift option in the game, like in this case, to me the given game sucks. So I won't even bother with it anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

other than ETS2, I play Assetto Corsa, Dirt 3, and Five Nights at Freddy's but no longer played this because this game just scared me so bad XD

well if you're looking for a racing game which has simulation feels, I'd suggest you to try Assetto Corsa, you can make it even more realistic with mods you can get out there

On 5/14/2020 at 11:26 AM, Anthro _Pony said:

other than ETS2, I play Assetto Corsa, Dirt 3, and Five Nights at Freddy's but no longer played this because this game just scared me so bad XD

well if you're looking for a racing game which has simulation feels, I'd suggest you to try Assetto Corsa, you can make it even more realistic with mods you can get out there

Just Yesterday I've bought ProjectCARS 2, is really Amazing game. Whats do you think?

8 hours ago, cioflix said:

Just Yesterday I've bought ProjectCARS 2, is really Amazing game. Whats do you think?

Agreed, its amazing. I'd say its worth to have in your game library, both Assetto and ProjectCars have in common, its like Gran Turismo which stays in simulation, always love this type of racing game,. not ones with NOS or unrealistic missions ?✌️

• 2 weeks later...

ngl, I don't play many other games besides ETS. I used to play cs:go and I might okay some Valorant if i'm bored ?

Hello,

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Assetto Corsa, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, GTA V, Fivem, Friday the 13th: The Game, Valorant, War Thunder

Archived