CB Button Change [In-Game]

Scania LTD l Top Bloke

Question

Hello all,

Just a quick topic that im after a solution for.....
Im curious to know if you can change the default talk in game (CB) button from X to something of your own liking. 
Why im asking this?

Im looking to either build or buy a button box to improve sim gameplay and im tossing with the idea of adding my own real life CB to the side of the box....now if i couldnt map that CB to be used in game then would it likely be a waste of money

Thank you greatly for any assistance or further information relating to this topic :)

[This is a custom box designed by EvolPCGaming ~ This is the type of box im looking to build and mount a CB to the side]

image.png.7f787759760598966e4566c0b61ba825.png

Kind Regards,

Top Bloke | Scania LTD Director 

4 answers to this question

@Sabbi [GER]

Yes sir, the answer is there indeed. 
Did a bit of in-game trying myself and spoke to a few mates. We couldn't find anyway to swap or change it so. 
But it could be a good thing to propose or recommend to the community... just saying ?

All the best mate thank you!

Kind Regards,

Top Bloke | Scania LTD Director 

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear, that your Question has been answered.

Thank you to @Mendo67 for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics.

• Like 1

spacer.png