Trailers bouncing upon spawning.

Jackersaurus

Question

(Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to be asking about this.)

Currently experiencing an intermittent bug/issue when trailers for me to collect spawn in the trailer areas.

Sometimes they bounce upwards/flip over and get damaged. Seems to only happen when playing multiplayer.

Don't have any evidence of this happening but happy to try and capture it next time.

Let me know if you need anymore information.

Many thanks,

Jackersaurus.

7 answers to this question

Hello @Jackersaurus,

I have this bug sometime too. To fix this simply teleport to Services by pressing F7 and then "Teleport to service", after the cargo spawned of course. The trailer will then automatically be connected and off you can go. 

Kind regards, 

- Inklink 

(Event Team) 

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

You are also able to use the latest auto safe. When you drive on the prompt to pick up your cargo, the game automatically saves.You will not have to worry about spawning in traffic, because you will spawn on the prompt, which is in a no collision zone. (NCZ) When your cargo bounces, load the latest auto safe and pick up your cargo again. :) 

• Thanks 1

banner

Hi! 

One option to solve this ( unless you're using triples which is the issue itself) is to change your Truck and trailer's Stability using these commands in the console:
g_trailer_stability (value from 0 - 5)
g_truck_stability (value from 0 - 5)

0 is less grippy and sways more which is alot more realistic, while 5 is almost like on rails. mess with these a bit and see what you find may help :)

Best of luck!

• Thanks 1