No audio on truckers mp or ATS/ETS2.

benjiguybenny

Question

My nephew is experiencing no sound on truckersmp on ATS & ETS2 and it is quite frequently happening but on occasions he will get sound coming from his tv speakers. He's checked the settings for sound/audio on ETS2 and ATS on the audio options and on truckers mp and all the sliders for sound and truck sounds master volume etc are all the way up to the right. The sound settings for truck sounds, horn, liftable axles etc are all ticked (where you access the login screen for tmp). He's checked the audio settings on windows 10 and all the sliders are up to 100 and none are muted & the sliders for ATSMP & ETS2MP on windows settings audio are up to 100 and not muted. He is using his TV speakers as audio output & the windows audio settings are his tv is set to be the default device for audio. He's reinstalled tmp following the tmp knowledgebase to reinstall it. I'm going to get him to press F1 on his keyboard to reinstall updates on the tmp screen where you can select 'launch ATS' and 'launch ETS2' & reinstall ATS, ETS2 & system updates. He has verified game files for ATS & ETS2. Also you cannot hear the sounds when you click on the menu buttons for example: profile, continue game etc and it is supposed to make a clicking sound when you click on them.

I have ATS/ETS2 and truckersmp and have tried to help him with the issue but I'm at a loss.

Thanks in advance,

Ben. ?

5 answers to this question

Hello @benjiguybenny,

I have the same problem now and then. The best thing you can do is just restarting the game until you get the audio. I've tried reinstalling ETS2 already, but it didn't seem to do anything. So you're best bet is to just restart the game until it works consistently again :/. Something you could try is starting a YouTube video or some other sort of audio (not from ETS2) and see if that one is muted too. 

Kind regards, 

- Inklink 

(Event Team) 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

@Inklink Thanks for your reply. We've tried the YouTube audio and it plays fine and can hear the audio and 'internet explorer' comes up in the sound mixer tab & it's unmuted and on 100. I did wonder if restarting it might be the only 'fix'. I've messaged tmp support on twitter with the same query so i'll see what they come up with, if not i'll put in a support ticket. Thanks.

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic being inactive for further 7 days, I will have to move it to "Unsolved" Topics. 

If you need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Sabbi [GER]

TruckersMP Support 

//moved to Unsolved.