PING is too high

[TC-LOG.BR] SIQUEIRA - MT

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello. 

-You can solve your ping problem by turning off programs that eat your internet in the background.   For example, Chrome is eating a lot of internet.

-If you are using applications such as Discord Teamspeak3, I recommend that you turn it off during the game.  

-You can learn your speed test sanction internet status.  

-You can experience ping problems when you exceed your fair quota.  

I hope I was able to help on some issues.

TR|06ANKA58

Hello [TC-LOG.BR] SIQUEIRA - MT,

You cannot really change anything about your Ping, as the Ping simply displays the amount of time needed for a certain action to be processed by our Servers.
Pings increase with the distance between you and the server. If you are living in Brazil, your actions require more time to reach our Servers then if you were to live in a European country.

Therefor, I can only suggest you to play on different servers, such as the US Simulation server.

You can however stop the ping from jumping, causing a more stable connection using the methods TR06ANKA58 and RazvanRO15 provided above.

Kind Regards,
Snorlax.

TruckersMP Support

Hi, my name is Jonas.

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear, that your issue has been resolved.

Thank you to everyone, who was trying to help here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards
Linciano
TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

spacer.png