Error. Trying Again! I can not select any server after login!

[BST] - Kuakata Express

5 answers to this question

Hello!

Try several times with the "refresh" button to check if it is a temporary problem or if you continue with the problem.

Check if your internet connection is stable. if not, reset your modem. Also, make sure Windows Firewall is not blocking the connection. 

Try again to reinstall the truckersMP launcher. For that do the following:

*Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
*Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
*Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
*Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
*Go to https://truckersmp.com/download and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges 

*Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

If reinstalling the launcher continues with the same problem, I invite you to read the following post, which had a similar problem.

Tell us if your problem is resolved or you still have this problem

Kind regards

spacer.png

Hello @[BST] - Kuakata Express :) 

In order to solve this problem that you have been experiencing with our game, can you please try the solution methods I have presented below?

--- Solution Method 1 ---

1-) Before entering Multiplayer mode, reset the modem you used in the home 3 times with an interval of 5 minutes, and start TruckersMP Launcher (as an Administrator), and try connecting to the game again by pressing the Play button.

2-) Delete C/ProgramData/TruckersMP Folder without complete backup,

3-) Delete C/ProgramFiles/TruckersMP Folder without complete backup

4-) Delete C/Documents/ETS2MP Folder without complete backup

5-) Then, to make sure that TruckersMP Launcher is removed from our Computer, we come to My Computer and click the Program / Add And - Or Remove button located there, if TruckersMP Launcher stops in that section, we remove it.

--- Solution Method 2 ---

Sometimes our game files may be damaged due to the sudden computer shutdown, so we need to perform (Verification of Game Cache Integrity).

1-) Let's open our Steam account, after opening our Steam account, come to our (Library) section

2-) From our library section (Let's find Euro Truck Simulator 2)

3-) Let's right click and select properties from our library (after finding Euro Truck Simulator 2)

4-) After right-clicking and saying properties, let's click on the Local Files section

5-) Within the Local Files section (Let's Verify the Integrity of the Game Cache) this process may vary depending on the speed of your computer, it may be 5 minutes & 10 minutes, we cannot know it.

--- Solution Method 3 ---

1-) Now, from the link here, let's download the mod of our game again (https://truckersmp.com/download)

2-) Then please take 5/10 minutes and examine the (Installation Guide) on the side to learn how to make a correct installation. (https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/18)

3-) Next, let's re-install Multiplayer mode on our computer

4-)Let's open the game as an administrator and try connecting again.

I hope it helps :) 

Kind Regards

Drexy

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.