Anybody use "Express Cargo Creator"?

theblitz707

I love gaining maximum exp so i was searching around the internet and found this tool, its the only one ive seen that seems to be able to add urgent fragile adr cargo etc. but what worried me is that i cant find any comments or experiences of other users. Why is nobody using this? Is there a particular reason other than not being well known?

Hai @theblitz707,

I have never used/heard of Express Cargo Creator.

If you want to get "custom" jobs, then I'd recommend using Virtual Speditor.

You can find a link to it here: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=199114 .

It is very simple to use and you will get the hang of it.

Do note: The latest version has errors when it is detecting the save game. Version 2.06 is the better one to use, and more practical.

Kind Regards,

JamesS014

Hello .

I have never used it, but I heard about it heh .... but I don't think I will take it for now :)

Regards ! :) 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

I were trucking with someone last night who used this tool and so I asked him how it compared to say TrucksBook for example, he told me that with ECC you can do it whilst still in game as it looks for the save file. So all you need to do is to save your file and then generate a job, then load the save file. 

But otherwise he said the tool is very useful.

I'll be downloading this tool later on to try it out.

this is the bigges BS in the history of mankind to be honest ... 

its like BEM ...  slow ... blind and useless.   " select your target folder " ...   the only folder with a Profile inside and this scam of a programm do not notice it.  

even if you follow the step - by -step instructions it will not look like on the instruction pictures ....  paths and folders will simply not be noticed ... and you end up in a dead end.  

i fought with it about a whole week ... every time i thought i get one step forther something else didnt want to work as it suppose to...   

at the very end i slam dunked it into the trashbin its not worth it.    

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @theblitz707,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived