An Easier Way To Report In-Game Players

Dan_TFM

An Easier Way To Report In-Game Players 

Good Morning All - 

First of all, I'm sorry if this has been placed in the wrong category, I have been thinking about his new idea for a while and I really want to address it for you!

Have you ever been driving before and you want to report a player, you have to try and find their ID before they drive off, then also press TAB and try and find their number? I have many times, and I never get around to reporting them and then they get away, its just not practical at all. Try doing it down the C-D Road, it just won't happen ;)

Therefore, over the past couple of days I've wanted to come out with some new suggestions and ideas I can give to this awesome community, something easier to report players so we can reduce the amount of reckless players on the road.

In the past I have said things like this in the past, however, I have a new idea - 

A Search Bar on the TMP Tab 

What will this consist of? 

Having a the ability to search the players ID will be so helpful for every player out there. It will make life so much easier for the players to find the certain player they wish to report. Furthermore, when I'm trying to report players via the tab I find myself taking a long time and my driving becomes worse as I'm concentrating on the tab and not the road, I would pull over but I need to catch up to try and find the players ID.... 

I did mention about 'clicking' on their truck in the past, that would be great but clearly not adaptable to insert into the MP - Therefore, a 'search bar' would be amazing.

I really hope whoever views this can direct it into the right section as I believe its something that's doable. 

If you agree with what I've said or if you don't then please write something in the comment section below, say why you think this could be a good idea or even a bad idea. Also, have you had experiences in the past where you take so long to find someones ID you end up losing it and then they get away?

Thank you for listening, I hope everyone is staying safe - 

See you on the roads ❤️

Hello Dan

I also look forward to this feature. A Search Bar on the TMP Tab 

Community Manager has accepted a similar things this year. Look at these:

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

5 minutes ago, MarkON said:

Hello Dan

I also look forward to this feature. A Search Bar on the TMP Tab 

Community Manager has accepted a similar things this year. Look at these:

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

Ever so sorry for posting a similar idea, I did try and look to see if it had been done before but didn't see it aha! I was a bit surprised that it hadn't been put forward, I guess it has though. I can't wait for this to be a feature as it will make reporting people much easier. Have a good day Markon. 

If I understand you right, there is already a player search. Type / s + name in the message field. Returns the identity of the player.

for example:

say: / s TR06ANKA58

• 2 weeks later...

Archived