All Larger Trailers and Oversized Loads

Edward_G

Question

Hello there,

Just a few simple questions so that ideally I can use my DLCs properly.

1. HCT Trailers - What do I need to use so that I can get jobs and deliver jobs to places outside of Finland?

2. Special Transport Pack - There are some huge loads that you can take, and do take a lot of space. Is there any way of drive these inside of TruckersMP?

Thank you. 

6 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, Edward_G said:

Hello there,

Just a few simple questions so that ideally I can use my DLCs properly.

1. HCT Trailers - What do I need to use so that I can get jobs and deliver jobs to places outside of Finland?

2. Special Transport Pack - There are some huge loads that you can take, and do take a lot of space. Is there any way of drive these inside of TruckersMP?

Thank you. 

Hello!

1- You practically need nothing more than to have the DLC purchased. If you want you can create your own load with an HCT trailer using the Virtual Speditor program.

2- Unfortunately the DLC Special Cargo is not allowed in TruckersMP, if you choose this cargo in TMP it will automatically kick you.

Kind regards

spacer.png

Hello there,  

HCT trailers can be driven anywhere within the game, however without mods or editing programmes, you will only be able to pick up and deliver cargo within Finland. If you are not the type of editor programmes person, maybe try using ProMods as well, makes Finland a much bigger place to deliver cargo to with HCT combinations, lovely scenery as well! 
The special cargo DLC is not allowed within the TruckersMP game servers, so you would need to play Single Player if you wished to deliver that type of cargo.  

Kind Regards,  
Callum Johnson, 
TruckersMP Game Moderator.  

Hello there! :) 

We are really glad to hear, that you receive the answer you were looking for.

Thank you to everyone, who who replied.

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Beenz.

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️