Scania S520 POV dashcam

Pol_Malvinas

I highly recommend all of the 110 km/h drivers to watch Kristo Boginski's channel. They could learn a lot from how he drives compared to what they believe a simulator is.

If we had everyone driving like he does, there would be no need for GM's. Become a part of the solution, not the problem. 

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I have discoverd this channel long time ago, but sadly, he has switched employer, and is now driving older R580 model on different, much less interesting routes, so nowadays he is rarely uploading any new stuff.

I like the older stuff, where he is driving S520, I can easily fall asleep to that sound.

1 hour ago, JeffSFC said:

If we had everyone driving like he does, there would be no need for GM's. Become a part of the solution, not the problem. 

Oh yeah, those narrow roads, where someone has to stop, to let oncomming vehicles pass, there's some lesson to learn, and we hardly have any of that in the game, yet for some people the whole lane is not enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived