Teleport Command

For example:

Suggestion Name: same as title.

Suggestion Description: teleport command as patreon.

Any example images:  none

Why should it be added?: Currently, depending on the user's choice, there is a "Patreon" feature that can be sponsored to TrucksMP. When you become Patreon, TrucksMP is paying back Patreon with its ad removal function and medal mark next to the nickname. Therefore, I would like to suggest something. In a single player (SP), there is a system where you want to teleport via 0 (Free-cam), and then press F9 to teleport. TrucksMP (MP) has this feature, but is specific to "Staff". Current users can only move cities through the "Garage Moving System". For this reason, if an accident occurs during Convoy, press F7 to go to the nearest workshop, but it takes a long time to join the ranks. Even if Patreon is granted the permission of Teleport, many users will be able to navigate the city comfortably. It's hard to accept what I suggested, but I'd like you to use "Garage" to move the city every time, so I'd like to make it less difficult for the player to move.

Editted -> If worried about abusing, lt's limited by Patreon who is verified patreon or added the TruckersMP rules only patreon.

Thanks for watching my suggestion.

• Confused 2

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

• 3 weeks later...