Possible Abuse of pilot paint job with possible "Admin Impersonation"?

ZebraTrucker

Question

So, i've been driving around truckersMP for a while, and I know that an update allowed for painting of the pilot decal. 

It's a great update, but there seems to be a new problem with it, some people and very few, will paint the pilot decal into a Blue/White (Similar to the Police, in fact it looks very much like a police car).

I was wondering if this could be a sort of "Admin Impersonation" especially when someone adds (I've only seen this once) in red "Traffic Control".

Now I would never do this, my custom pilot paint job is Black/White (Zebra stripes style).

This doesn't have to be a priority, but should be noted in case of cases of admin impersonation.

~ZebraTrucker

3 answers to this question

"Admin Impersonation" is prohibited the TruckersMP. It already defined as TruckersMP Rules. especially §2.6 - Inappropriate Convoy Management / Car Abuse

§2.6 - Inappropriate Convoy Management / Car Abuse*

Convoy pilots are not permitted to slow down, block or control traffic, acting as a moderator and otherwise abusing the pilot scheme paint job. You are not permitted to take a convoy into highly populated area intentionally. This can include (but is not limited to) Calais, Duisburg, Calais-Duisburg road or surrounding areas.

I hope to solve your question :D

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager