Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Paddle Shifter and clutch

kiksgeronimo

Sadly i do not believe it will work due to the fact when having the paddles they are only 2 buttons however with a gear shifter each gear you put it in it detects as a new button so there is 6 gears so six buttons so the reason why i say this wont work is because the paddles are only two buttons and are meant for going up and down gears so i do not believe this will work however you can try the other options like semi automatic, one of the other options allows you to switch up and down gears so this may be what your looking for, if you would like me to look more into this i would be more then happy too.

Kind Regards
SouthernLad

Without an H-Shifter I don't see how you'd use manual transmission, you'd need to assign keys/buttons for all different gears. With the paddles you can use Sequential shifting, so one of them is for gear-up and the other for gear-down, but you don't need the clutch for this. If you really want to use full manual, you'll need to get a stick, your best choice is probably the Thrustmaster TH8A, but... It's quite expensive.

Hello  ; 

I recommend you use sequentially because it would be more useful and beautiful since there are only 2 Of course it depends on you but it is very tiring. :tmp:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @kiksgeronimo,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived