Change of team members

Craigals

I can't believe how much the game has changed since 2014. From my role as a Community Manager > Game Moderator > Player > Trial Game Moderator > Game Moderator it's changed so much with the new sections of roles and new team members.

Now I'm not causing trouble but since I have left the team how do the original players/team members (if there are any left) see how it's going?

I am an ex-community manager and Game Moderator. All ban request via pm will be ignored and must be sent through the proper channels.

Hello!!!!

The game has changed a lot, the community has changed a lot, from other years to today, the game was updated in a huge way, it was improved a thousand times more by expanding and improving the gameplay.

The TruckersMP community grew quite a bit too, and helped SCS continue to develop the game more and more, the community grew, several ranks were created with different modes, ways of acting and different environments

10/10

Guest Cowie

Hey Craigals,

Nice to see you around! Most changes are for the best and I am quite happy with it!

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Report Moderator

6 hours ago, Craigals said:

how it's going?

Hey. Craigals.

Yes, time runs fast, like a mountain river. Over the years, much has changed, the game, multiplayer and of course the team.

I see positive changes, many new features and many new features. The team also received a lot of changes, so I can say that each role has become more professional.

I hope you are fine. Thanks for your interest.

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ Those being said there were a few wrong turns made by a few people... You are free to say that I look at things from the bad side, I hate professionalism, or I'm a bad person overall. All of it is personal opinion.

We done the same work in this team before, you know what I'm saying, and you might have seen some of it right then right there.

And I am not here to rate the upper staff's work. Always the things are mixed with the good and the bad. Although at one point I just stopped caring.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Craigals,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived