HTC& B-Double's Trailers

Shen Yang

Fixing the bug with the trailers at low specs(ping, unsynched trailer position) 

In the game the last Trailer of HTC or  B-Doubles trailers at the overtaking,the last trailer is gone out of the grownd by flying and hiting, every time the trailer are instabile and does lag on overtaking

I haven't any evidence of it in format video or screenshoots but are located moustly in zones Like Germany or on Promods where its not allowed that trailers in zone!

Hello!!!

When you select that you want to use the HCT, B-Doubles or Triple trailer, you can either bring it in from the allowed places or use it with the save edit.

Although, if you overtake a player using such trailers, you have to be aware, but unfortunately not everyone is aware, when you suddenly turn the trailer from the back always hits a whiplash that can hit the player behind, it is advisable to leave space when you override

I'm always using HTC, everywhere. Usually I'm avoiding C-D road so that problem is not a problem when you meet 1 player at 20mis... :D

I think that trailer sync shold be looked upon by the devs... with longer trailers like htc it is a problem. You're driving safely to not hit other players but they see something else: straight HTC kickng them in the face.

That "ninja kick" seems to only occur when the owner of the set lags for a small bit. I've had that happen with someone's B-double near Cologne, where rear trailer literally kicked me out of the autobahn while giving massive damage in the process. Technically, HCT's can be driven almost anywhere, as long as you keep the length of entire set + the truck into mind when taking corners. The only place, where having such trailer set gives major issues is the Eurotunnel. Even if there's nothing in the nearby train carriages there's still collision box in that exact spot. Since the set will be always aligned after spawning in the UK while coming from France(or the other way around), the rear trailer along with dolly will get stuck, causing your truck to be thrown around while giving massive damage in the process.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Well i havent had this problem occur. When driving in finland where everyone almost has the hct it works without problems for me. And i've seen a few b-triples in germany like i have without any problems. Though that must be used with care. Only certain cargo terminals are fine with it like WGCC for adr container loads. F7 is pointless outside finland really. If you get in a wreck that /fix wont solve, it's immediately dismissing the job and trailer. But i've now for the past 2 weeks ran the 2 gooseneck b-doubles and 4 axle steel floor flatbed combo to carry containers. Causes no problems when using the right cargo terminals. The only problems are the ones there always were. Someone ramming on purpose or driving like an idiot causing accidents. No matter what trailer, the cause of the accidents are always the same.

Whether an HTC or a B-double requires special skills and expertise, partly because of its extra length or the union of trailers and when driving them and now if we go in busy areas, first it's crazy to advance an HCT or double because you don't know if it can have LAG, come someone or another factor that causes an accident if something fails, and this applies both when you advance an HCT or if you advance one, since as I said, they are longer than normal and they have blind spots that make things more dangerous with these trailers, but if you're where you're calm and you have the skills. it won't bring you trouble.

Now the other little problem is when either the one with HCT or yourself have a high ping, the second trailer tends to have jumps or kicks and let me tell you that on more than one occasion I've been hurt as it's always improvised when this happens.

The problem with HCT trailers or B-doubles is that by having LAG, other players can have a kind of kick to other players along the way and therefore bring problems with possible damage to others; And the other would be that being longer than normal, they require more driving experience or else they will end up causing accidents when turning or overtaking as they have more blind spots.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Shen Yang,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived