Convoy Save for Promods

AxeRider

Question

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how to make a convoy save for promods multiplayer servers? I make save files for all VTC members. There is no problem when I do it for regular servers. However, when I create a save with promods activated there happens a problem. I send this save file to my friends. We use the same def file. The file loads with no problem in single player but when they enter the promods server, they get an error. It says " a change has been detected" and cancels the trailer and sends the truck to garage. Does anyone have a solution for that?

Note: I know there are programs that creates the same jobs but they are not for ownable trailers.

Best regards,

Onat

6 answers to this question

@MystereThe program still works but only for the cities that were in promods 2.43. So no RTTB cities and a few newly added ones by promods team. However, it is still useful to have. I'll wait for the developer to update it. Thansk for advice!

@Chev I didn't get a complete solution to the problem but I am satisfied with the suggestion I got. So, I guess you can lock this thread. Thanks!

Hello [ÖZ DOSTLAR] ONAT - 24,

I am glad to hear that you got an answer to your question.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.
I would like everyone that participated in solving this issue.

Have a nice rest of your day.

Kind Regards,
Snorlax.
TruckersMP Support

//Locked & Moved to Solved

Hi, my name is Jonas.