Search for players with WOT profiles over 1.5 million km driven!

LAA Trans l Krystian05

Hello!
We are doing statistics mostly but not all for the Total driven Distance in World of Trucks profile. (max weight, max freights etc. too)
There are a even a lot of great profiles found but im sure that they are still even players somewhere which should be but are not presented in the list till now.
Please publish this wherever you want - to reach people as many as possible!
If you have some found please leave the link to the profile here! It will be added in the next update.
The link to this statistics here: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=282079
Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 5:45 PM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Don't want to be the grumpy dwarf, but there's something hard to believe in that profile:

05.12.2020-17.41.34

150 jobs in one day? That's over 6 jobs/hour, counting 24 hours. I don't believe that it's even possible to find as many short jobs that could be completed in less than 10 minutes all day around.

I´m sure that was done during a kind of WOT´s event (like christmas presents or the Pink Ribbon) because during them are mostly short and easy routes. Look at his overall mass transported and compare it to the 2nd place - and everything should be clear. I never heard that you can cheat using WOT freights like with the normal one´s. 

Doesn't need to be done during an event. WOTr usually generates a lot of short jobs if you have your preferred job length set to a low value.

So it is/was easy to get a couple of sub 50km/30mi jobs which can be done quite fast (around 5 to 10 minutes per job). And lets not forget that you can still teleport to other cities if you want to take short jobs, but your current city does not have any short distance offers.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

I'm just saying... Someone has to be completing one job in less than 10 minutes, constantly, over 24 hours non-stop, to get those 150 jobs in a day. Who does that? And for what? If you like the game so much, you don't go looking for the shortest jobs to do as many as you can, unless it's a WoT event and there's been none that required that kind of effort. Teleporting to other cities wastes time, too, so there would be even less time for each job to be done... I'm probably wrong about this, I've never heard that the stats can be "cheated" either and can't imagine why someone would want to do that, but I simply can't believe that number.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @LAA Trans l Krystian05,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived