Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Start stream Twitch

Hello everyone,

This will be more directed to the person who stream on different game.

Before I decide if I'm going to do this, I'd like to ask a few questions. to be able to stream :

1. you have need to have a good connection? (if a example can be given it will better.) 

2. Does the setup is hard when you're a rookie?

3. Which software is best to be able to stream? 

Thanks by advance for the answers.

Cordially, Skalkery

44 minutes ago, Skalkery (FR) said:

Hello everyone,

This will be more directed to the person who stream on different game.

Before I decide if I'm going to do this, I'd like to ask a few questions. to be able to stream :

1. you have need to have a good connection? (if a example can be given it will better.) 

2. Does the setup is hard when you're a rookie?

3. Which software is best to be able to stream? 

Thanks by advance for the answers.

Cordially, Skalkery

Hello!

1- To stream you must have an 6Mbps upload connection. With that connection, you can use half of what you have to stream and the other half to play and more, and your stream will look good.

2- It is not that difficult to configure. I leave you a video so you can learn (it has a configuration for stream). Video Tutorial

3- There are several programs to stream. But I recommend OBS or Streamlabs. They are easy to use, and similar when configuring

Kind regards

spacer.png

Hello typically you need a good internet connection in order to sraem especially when playing a game that also requires the use of your internet connection like TMP for example. Another factor i would say you need to keep in mind is your pc specifications as recrdoing uses up  resources thus impacting your frame rate that you recieve in game. Once you know that your system can handle playing and recoding/streaming at the same time then you are good to go. 

Getting started streaming as rookie takes a bit of patience especially if you are going to be talking in your streams. sometimes you just have to sit and talk to yourself. I know it may seem crazy but remember at the start you wont have that high of a following/viewers. I suggest streaming on a schedule and trying to stream a few times a week. The more content you have pushing out the more likely you are to get more followers/subscribers depending on the platform you are using. And most importantly dont give up. It may seem like  its taking forever for you to get a decent following but remeber the key is not giving up and keep pushing. 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Skalkery (FR),

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived