Synchronising Weather with ability to toggle on/off

• 11 months later...

Very good suggestion @SgtBreadStick

I would just like to add the following: that it should synchronize with the region that is configured on the main site, thus getting the region's weather updated from the internet.

It would be interesting to see this in the game

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

It's a good idea, but the rain causes lag and needs to be examined so that other players don't have dropping fps, road crashes

Whilst I can see the appeal of this, the times in which you want to have rain synchronised are often when you're driving with someone, so you could easily "sync" the weather by both using a console command at the same time. Therefore, I still think this has merits, but I don't think it's going to be a game changing experience. 

+1

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

6 hours ago, quality_prods said:

It is a good point that it would put additional load onto the servers, however.

I don't know how that work's, I'm just saying this from how I know the game works: I think it wouldn't put a load in the server as the weather is managed by the player machine. Like the server only would have to tell the game that the weather is rain, and the game would process it, like the time, all players time is based on the server time.

But it probably it isn't that simple. If it was, I believe the developers would already have done it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...