Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TruckersMP banned iranians??!

Black8Eagle

Question

Hi, we are a group of iranian players, we had no problem with the game and everything was fine. but recently we have connection problem. if we try to connect with Iran IP, server kick us and say try 10 sec later. we can't join any truckersmp server anymore. and it's not a system problem, because if we use VPN we can join and play.
is truckersmp servers closed to iranian players??

6 answers to this question

Hello :) 

Just now, Black8Eagle said:

server kick us and say try 10 sec later

Just now, Black8Eagle said:

our ping was like 100 to 250, this ping make problem?

- Make sure your Windows Firewall Isn't blocking the connection.

- Reset your router.

- Try a DNS flush.

- Test to see if it only happens on one server, possibly try another one.

-  If all of the above fail I would suggest taking a look on this helpful post. 

However, if you still encounter the error, you can try one of the following:

1. Try turning your router off for 1 minute and then turning it back on and see if you still have connection problems

2. Try clearing your DNS cache, follow this link for the guide https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache

3. Try changing your DNS to Google's one and see if that has any effect https://www.techworm.net/2016/08/change-default-dns-google-dns-fast-internet-speeds.html

4. Try re-setting your win-sock cache 

Click on windows search program and type "cmd" enter (run cmd as an admin, right click run as admin)

Once you're in, type "netsh winsock reset catalog" enter

Type "netsh int ip reset.log hit" enter

Restart your computer

Reset your network adapter, firewall and DHCP.

This page will guide you through what you need to do and explains for different Windows operating systems as you scroll down. 

https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=6653 

You type 

·         netsh int ip reset reset.txt

·         netsh winsock reset

·         netsh advfirewall reset

into a command prompt window

TruckersMP does not ban people based on their origin or whatever. We ban players if they break our rules, and as far as I can see, you're not banned.

The issue could be the fact you're too far away from a server, causing you to have a high ping. However this could also be caused by a bad internet connect.

I suggest you either connect to a server which is closer to you, maybe one of our American servers. Otherwise, you can also check if your internet connection is good enough to play multiplayer games.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

12 minutes ago, Pillow said:

TruckersMP does not ban people based on their origin or whatever. We ban players if they break our rules, and as far as I can see, you're not banned.

The issue could be the fact you're too far away from a server, causing you to have a high ping. However this could also be caused by a bad internet connect.

I suggest you either connect to a server which is closer to you, maybe one of our American servers. Otherwise, you can also check if your internet connection is good enough to play multiplayer games.

thanks for answer, our ping was like 100 to 250, this ping make problem? did servers changed location or st recently? bc we had no problem before

If the same problem is happening to several different players, all of them from Iran, I'd suspect that Iranian ISPs may be blocking access to some internet services for whatever reasons. There are Chinese players using the European servers, Also Korean, Australian, American, African... It's well known that some countries have restrictions regarding the internet access of their citizens. China is one of them, and one of the workarounds is, precisely, the use of VPNs.

• Upvote 1

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP Trial Support

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d

Hello there! :)

As i can see you have marked an answer as Best answer, therefore i am assuming, that your Question has been answered.

Thank you to everyone, for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

spacer.png