Kicked for unreliable connection after pressing "Continue" in job done menu.

(IDN-ENG)RadityaPrasety01

Question

Hi. since yesterday, everytime i got my job done, after i click "continue" at the job done menu (you know the menu when you get XP after a job done), i got kicked because unreliable connection while my internet is in a good condition. i need some solution for this as its getting annoying to relaunch ETS 2 MP everytime i got a job done because after i click continue, i keep getting kicked because of unreliable connection.

3 answers to this question

Hi there,

First of all, unreliable connection kick mostly happens when your PC can't handle so many players loading at once near you. To avoid that, you need to try lowering your graphics, avoid spawning in the crowded area and close all unnecessary processes like browser/Antivirus before you join the server.

It may also be worth restarting your router, turning it off at the wall for a couple minutes, also making sure it’s not near any electrical equipment if possible. You could also try clearing your DNS Cache https://documentation.cpanel.net/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=2434314#content/view/2434314.

I hope you manage to get your problem solved.

Kind Regards, 

Oscarxr

1 hour ago, oscarxr said:

Hi there,

First of all, unreliable connection kick mostly happens when your PC can't handle so many players loading at once near you. To avoid that, you need to try lowering your graphics, avoid spawning in the crowded area and close all unnecessary processes like browser/Antivirus before you join the server.

It may also be worth restarting your router, turning it off at the wall for a couple minutes, also making sure it’s not near any electrical equipment if possible. You could also try clearing your DNS Cache https://documentation.cpanel.net/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=2434314#content/view/2434314.

I hope you manage to get your problem solved.

Kind Regards, 

Oscarxr

tried. it works! Thanks but i dont think this solution apply permanently. but hey, atleast i didnt get kicked because unreliable connection. thanks!

Hello there, :) 

Since you got the answer, i will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics. 

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again 

Sincerely,
Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support 

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️