Easter Egg Hunt - 12 April 2020

Digital

Hello!

I do have a question. I found all the six eggs and also provided the screenshots for them (including the tab option) and still I didn’t receive the award on my TruckersMP profile. Do you have any idea why? (I was not in the first 25 people that found them, but still I have found them before the event was closed).

Thank you!

8 hours ago, Danny. said:

Hello!

I do have a question. I found all the six eggs and also provided the screenshots for them (including the tab option) and still I didn’t receive the award on my TruckersMP profile. Do you have any idea why? (I was not in the first 25 people that found them, but still I have found them before the event was closed).

Thank you!

We have 627 competition submissions to review and apply Awards, so it may take a few days for us to get to you! As long as your evidence is submitted and valid, you will receive it soon.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2020 at 11:04 PM, Digital said:

We have 627 competition submissions to review and apply Awards, so it may take a few days for us to get to you! As long as your evidence is submitted and valid, you will receive it soon.

What is your definition of "a few days"? I have submmitted all pictures with tab open in the event time and I'm still waiting for the award. I didn't expect that it takes sooo long ? @Digital

I'm also still waiting of getting my award. It's not that important anymore to get it. I did the event rather because of fun. But I have completed it in less than 4 hours.

I used dropbox for uploading my images (they are still uploaded). Was that the cause why it is like it is, or do you only need more time for all?

[Curiously my profile picture had alos removed. But now it's back. ?]

• 2 weeks later...