Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Easter Egg Hunt - 12 April 2020

Digital

8 hours ago, Gochi-Prochi said:

Event starts at 16:00 UTC , but first Egg will be visible from 16:30 UTC, what are we gonna do first 30 mins?

All of the eggs will be visible from 16:00 UTC. Hints will be given every 30 minutes.

10 minutes ago, PonytaPrince said:

I hope i can participate!! one question, where will the hints be given?

The hints will be added to the bottom of the blog in the Hints section.

• Like 1

• Community Moderation Manager

That was a great event! I really enjoyed it.

16 minutes ago, garsenault said:

Question: at the end of google forum it said that the winners would be announced in a few days. Where will the winners be announced?

I think they will announce them on the website, like they did with the racing champions.

Rules | Knowledge Base | Report a Player | Provide Feedback

TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

1 hour ago, Gochi-Prochi said:

As a lonely player with no friends and no help :( it took me 2 hours and 10 mins to complete this event. I think it would take 30-60 min for a winner with coordination and group of players helping each other

What do you mean? It took you 2 hours. And for me. For me it took 4 hours, I was driving at the full available time. 

Unfortunately I didn't found the blue egg :(

2 hours ago, ItzRenatex678 said:

You missed the hole event. You needed to take screenshots with PlayerView ON by pressing TAB.

On 4/6/2020 at 8:00 PM, Digital said:

When you have found an egg, toggle your PlayerView ON by pressing TAB. Then take a screenshot by pressing F12, to prove you found it.

i will say that was prop the most fun ive had , yes i had a semi advantage i had 3 friends along side me looking all threw the uk we found the green and red egg in first 20mins we was thinking we was doing so well untill ... i drove pass the blue egg on the island [i started at swansea and drove pass that bridge/petrol garage and completele missed it untill the 6UTC clue and i felt stupid , even a friend drove into the treevee purple egg location in first 20mins and completly missed it. after 1.20hr we had all eggs located excluding BLUE we knew we had 40min wait for the clue and we was looking every single offroad area we could do then as soon as blue clue went live i was in a convoy from cardiff with like 25 other players [in a kinda of rat race] driving down the road for that bridge it was prop the most laughable fun time ive experienced after that i was helping my friends drive to the final location and by hour 3 all 4 of us was done and semi gave up on the golden egg going to eurogoddies ^ anyway ty again for this event would love to do more of this style in other locations around ETS2. or a RAT RACE / AMAZING RACE style event [for those who watch it]  on top this was how many players eneded up at blue egg once i got there ^

d3e552277f24421770f39f14c361cc76.png

• HaulieLove 1

Not reading all that.

After naking a fool of myself crashing outside London ( I am not used to going at high speed on the wrong side of the road LOL), I found blue then thought I would save my wheel of further abuse, did a few laps of the M25 @ 140km/h, then went home. I enjoyed the event though, so a thank you goes out to the organisers. I don't get the chance to go for a complete blast as I treat ETS as a sim, so it was nice to blow away some of the cobwebs.