New Save-Edit Rule

[NFT]RubberDuck97/GER

Question

After the recent rule change the rules for saveedit states that aslong the modified things doesent harm others they are allowed (example: triple Trailers,duplicate parts,etc.) so my Question is i have made a double Trailer but removed the front Trailer so ist now only the rear Trailer.

Its not a semi Trailer ist just a normal 2 axle trailer but ist handling its like a semi Trailer. So the thing is can i use it aslong i doesent harm anyone with it offcourse?

https://imgur.com/iuHYrHs

https://imgur.com/jGjP6cf

Thanks in Advance,

Greetings & happy trucking R.D.97

4 answers to this question

Can be two containers, only does not affect other players driving is no problem! ?

§3 - Save Editing

Causing extreme lag or game crashes by save editing is not permitted. Extreme lag will not occur from duplicate parts unless the amount is truly excessive. If you save edit to create a very long trailer combination but cannot safely handle it, you are liable to be banned for reckless driving / blocking and recommended to remove the particular mod.

Hello there! :) 

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP Trial Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png