ThatGreenRexKev

So I've seen that there was a sound plugin for ETS2 Multiplayer and there was a forum post about this topic a while back and I didn't see any posts about a plugin being available to ATS. Is there one available to ATS or can one even be made in the current version of ATS & TruckersMp?

What started this is idea is I like the Kreichbaum mod and the engine sounds that they used. (props to the mod developer!) Then switching to multiplayer and going back to the default SCS sounds is kind of, quiet.

I'm not a mod developer and have very little knowledge on how mods within scs work.

So I'm curious, could a concept for a sound plugin/mod for ATS work like this: The sound mod would only replace the default engine sounds within the game and not add any new engines. The mod user would have can have the mod enabled and they would hear the custom sound and other players would hear the default sounds, the mod is only affecting the client user and in theory have no real connection to TruckersMp other than the mod manager having to enable it. Could something like that work within ATS and TruckersMp without violating mod rules or causing a whole bunch of different issues within game?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @kev0898,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived