Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What happens if somebody else uses my account, but I still get banned?

KB2020

Question

I attempted to log into my account this morning, only to find that I am banned until the 24 April 2020. I was confused because I Had not played the game for a day and I had not done anything which the ban stated I had. 

I spoke to my younger brother about it and he confessed that he went onto my account and tried to do some jobs. He said that he had forgotten what side of the road to drive (he is 10) and ended up in the way of many drivers. This has now made me not be able to play my favourite game because of an honest mistake a child has made.

I sent an appeal, but I know that admins sometimes take a long time to respond and I have nothing else to do in this quarantine. I take simulations very seriously and I was so sad when I found out I was banned for over 20 days!

4 answers to this question

You agreed to the rules when you created your account as well as after any subsequent rule changes. It's right at the top and it's quite difficult to miss if you actually read through them. You are responsible for your account.

§1 - Service-wide rules

§1.1 - Account

You are responsible for your own account. When rules are being broken, we will punish the account that broke them, no matter who was playing at that time.

https://truckersmp.com/rules

~ Jeff

• Upvote 3

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Hello there, :) 

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind regards, 

Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Kind Regards,
Rico
TruckersMP Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive