Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Weather mod compatible with TruckerMP

Pol_Malvinas

Question

Hello, everyone, I'm in search of a mod I can install on top of TruckerMP that would make rainy days come more often.

I installed and love the springtime mod.

Where can I get, and how would I install (I suspect, in the same way I did with the springtime mod), a mod that would make rainy weather more of a common thing in game. During my first days with the simulator I played mainly in SP, wich made rainy days much of a common thing. I remember 1 of say 4 or 5 days it rained, which was absolutely astonishing in terms of graphics quality and eye candy. I don't want to lose that and have found that when running the simulator from TruckersMP, rainy days are much gone.

So, there's that. Anyone can tell me where to find such a treat?

Thanks a mil to you all, and hope to see you soon down the road.

Cheers,

Pol.

337254467_TruckerMPsignature2(150px).jpg.55bd2a1405f75455b7852f8fe366b199.jpg

6 answers to this question

Hello @Pol_Master

Graphic and seasonal mod are not supported except spring mode for here and the link https://truckersmp.com/blog/201 for it you can increase the rain to the maximum of game settings and find the probability of precipitation put the slider to the right and so you will have precipitation

I hope my answer does not disappoint you and that it was helpful :wub:

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

Hello, @Pol_Master

Just to confirm, has your question been answered for you which solves it? 

Your confirmation of the question being answered helps us always keep the forum organized! 

I await for your return. 

Kind regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP - Support

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello again, @Pol_Master

We are glad to hear that your question has been answered.

Thank you @Nigthwish for helping out here! 

If you require anymore assistance in the future, do not hesitate to create another topic or use the Support System. 

Sincerely,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

• HaulieLove 1

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!