question about simulation server/arcade

Nexures

Question

Hi, so i just wanted to know.. i have played this awesome mod for the past few days with my friends and its just amazing. im curious about 1 thing, is there anyway to play this mod on the arcade server, but with collision? or perhaps simulation server with no speed limit? i read this page: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/574 and i get what the authors want, they want full on realistic simulation hence why they made some changes in the past, which is cool. but im just curious if its possible to play it the way i mentioned earlier.

or is there perhaps a co-op mod or something that lets my  friend join my campaign? let me know please. thank you

12 answers to this question

Hello!

On the first question, unfortunately it is not possible to play on the arcade server with collision or play on a simulation server without speed limit. Each server has its purpose, the simulation server is for people who want more realistic driving, with collision and speed limits similar to reality. The arcade server is for people who like speed better or travel longer distances in a short time.

In the second question, it is possible to make coordinated trips to the same places. One option is to make shipments "World of trucks" that are shipments at 90km / h, or else make shipments with the Virtual Speditor program. This program allows them to create a trip with a specific cargo through a save they have made in the game. With this method, each one of your friends who has made a cargo with this program will find the load generated in the VS in the transport market

If you need more information, do not hesitate to consult it below.

Kind regards

spacer.png

Hey there,

regarding your first question, no, there is no way to get both collisions and speeds above 110kph in any of the servers, It's one or the other unfortunately. I use a program called Virtual Speditor which lets you create your own job, from the destination, company and even the type of cargo, adding onto that you can choose whether you'd like to do Freight Market or Own Trailer jobs. I'll leave the link with you just in case you would like to give it a go. https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=199114

Happy Trucking! 

Regards 
Oscarxr

On 4/2/2020 at 6:42 PM, Nexures said:

oh so i can set up a job in mp using that mod, and both my friends and i can go to x place with x cargo ?

That is correct! When using World of Trucks, you will drive the exact same freight from the exact same city to the same destination. When using the virtual speditor program, your friend could tell you a city to go to and you can generate a freight to there- you will have the same route but are not limited to the same freight.

Hi, my name is Jonas.

1 hour ago, Snorlax. said:

That is correct! When using World of Trucks, you will drive the exact same freight from the exact same city to the same destination. When using the virtual speditor program, your friend could tell you a city to go to and you can generate a freight to there- you will have the same route but are not limited to the same freight.

hmm thats a bit confusing then. so world of trucks and speditor are the exact same thing pretty much ? i mean u can create a job on both except i guess speditor lets you cheat with most expensive cargo ?

12 hours ago, Nexures said:

hmm thats a bit confusing then. so world of trucks and speditor are the exact same thing pretty much ? i mean u can create a job on both except i guess speditor lets you cheat with most expensive cargo ?

Well, I would not really call World of Trucks a program. World of Trucks is a website powered by SCS Software. You can sign in with World of Trucks using in ETS2 and ATS in order to both save your progress with World of Trucks and of course and drive external freights as mentioned above,
Virtual Speditor is how you described the program. With World of Trucks, you are still limited to having to find a job you'd like, with Virtual Speditor, you can just generate a job you'd like.

All in all, both ways of getting a job have their ups and downs, WOT being easier to use but still limiting you, not to mention that you can only go 56mph / 90kph while hauling a WOT job, Virtual Speditor being harder to use but not limiting you. But I am sure that you will be able to figure out how to use that as well.

Hi, my name is Jonas.

ok thank you for your input and for your help. imma hop on speditor coz i maxed out all my skills and i rarely get a heavy or fragile cargo. shit's all refrigerated etc. thanks again

p.s please consider just using 1 server for collisions+no speed limit. there are so many server spots that are the same :x. also i love how u didnt approve of my post about your discord haha

Hello there,

Your topic has been inactive for 4 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Kind Regards,
Rico
TruckersMP Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive