Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

April 1 update

Kaatupoochi

It was okay with the CD road being blocked off and the horns change.

BUT THAT COW IS ANNOYING AF! Who at tmp thought THAT would be a fun idea?

It's fun for the first few minutes, but it get's really old, really annoying, really quick.

I played today only to shut down after 15 min because that cow never shuts up.. Disappointing

I honestly got scared and almost made an accident, as I was on the road and an idiot crossed from side to side and used the horn and... PUM surprise, sounds like a frog or something so and then a cow sounds, and with all the feelings found and scared end literally between cows when flying out and falling into a field ... :c

Closing the main road of the game and replacing the horn with annoying sounds is your idea of a funny and original prank?

That's probably the unfunniest most boring april fools I've ever seen. Please either hire someone who has a bit of humor or never do an "april fools" again.

Overwatch put googly eyes on every character. It's super simple yet actually funny. If TrucksMP team was in charge they would have just removed the most played map for a day or what? haHA soO fUNny hIHihi I caNT BReaTh frOM laUGhing so MUcH

6654445639.png  ℹ️  Solutions to Common Problems   ℹ️  In-Game Rules

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Kaatupoochi,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived