Interested in Frankfurt-Prague Road? Today is the day.

Crestune~

Today, TMP comes with the biggest joke in TMP ever - closing the C-D road (although there are experiences on closing C-D road before, but this is the first time doing it after some years and in April Fool's Day). So instead of standing your truck and laugh at the truckers who are trying to force themselves into C-D road, how about considering other alternatives in April Fool's Day? Here is the choice: Frankfurt-Prague/Linz road.

This route is considerably similar with C-D road, with sudden sharp curves, mild slopes that give you a few challenges on the road. Imagine there are more than 100 trucks and cars on this road, this road can still give you lots of fun that won't worse than original C-D road. 

So whatever you are watching this post, get packed and go to Frankfurt and enjoy the journey on this route and invite your friends to stuff into this route! This chance is only for today!image.png.80731d6e54ce31fcc54e7e37e93ce471.png

I drove the Road today with Car and Truck. Their are some sharp Turnes i think this could be problem. you can flip your truck when going 70. their are 3 Railroadcrossings thats good. 2 Fuel Stations. and a lot of country side. I really like it.

So what the difference between this road and C-D road will be happen? Any? No. There are so many roads but why you guys would want to see the "same" roads everyday? Please be realistic guys, and I'd suggest you do not stick the same thing all the time. Because the real simulation is not this. Simulation is you get job, and haulage it from any point to different point. You bought so many DLCs of map expansions, right? Then why you don't want to use them and see better roads, and to haulage your job from any point to any point in these roads? 

🇺🇸 Kind regards / 🇹🇷 Saygılar,

Rowiera

TruckersMP | Game Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

Archived