Did they change the horn sound?

Fragem

let's be honest, at first, the first time one gets attached but tends to laugh at the "brom" but after a while it's very annoying as it's very high and if someone is abusing that noise is very dangerous and annoying; Also you can't take the matter seriously, I almost got hit for other but if I used the horn maybe the other one would think that the game would follow him for the day of the innocent or he wouldn't take it seriously, and if I used the burst of lights I'd get a cow...... I hope everything gets back to normal tomorrow, it's fun at first the change of sounds but after a while it's already uncomfortable.

At first, of course it gives laughter and even scare as you think it is a problem of your PC, game or profile; But then you realize you don't and calm down; But in areas where there are many players, the sound is terrible as some believe themselves "cows" or others make the horn sound for no clear reason, and being very loud annoying, but since it is the day of the innocent, I suppose you can make an exception, but there were still more original jokes than a change of sound.

2 hours ago, Average Driver said:

are the admins 5 years old now? along with the mooing sound the game is unplayable

fun fact: indeed we are 5 years old, pretty impressive right for our age to setup a multiplayer mod ? 

It's only for 1 day, get over it, there is worst things to worry about, and that is not the horn.

But yeah at least we can laugh today, 1 day to keep your mind on more positive things.

#besafe

• 2 weeks later...

Archived