Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How many trucks do you own?

oscxrz

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have three trucks.
1x Scania S730 Next Gen, 1x Volvo FH 750 HP, 1 MAN TGX Euro6 640 HP.
My favorite trucks ever :D

I hope the Ford F Max is coming up to the game. This is a very nice truck too...

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1 of each model, and I try to change regularly the one I use, I love variety, I'm not the one that want to play need for speed in TruckersMP, so you may find me driving some Renault trucks or even Iveco trucks, altough for Iveco I think they need a completely new modeling job from scs, those are hugly like hell, especially inside the cabin.

76561198104067447.png

On 4/1/2020 at 12:04 AM, Oscar. said:

I've always briefly wondered If I were the only person who can't just keep one truck and use it as a daily. I have about 20 trucks that I all use often. I just cannot keep using the same truck continuously as I get bored of it, in a way. I'm curious to see if there are other people like me out there, I would also like to hear from those who manage to drive one truck and that truck only. Typically, I can use the same truck two days running then swap it out, I wish I was one of those who are satisfied with one truck as it would save me a lot of hassle, haha. Would be great to hear back from everyone to see which one of the two is the most followed. 

I can drive the same truck for several days, but there are times I change the color. kkkk

Archived