How many trucks do you own?

oscxrz

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/1/2020 at 2:04 AM, oscarxr said:

I've always briefly wondered If I were the only person who can't just keep one truck and use it as a daily. I have about 20 trucks that I all use often. I just cannot keep using the same truck continuously as I get bored of it, in a way. I'm curious to see if there are other people like me out there, I would also like to hear from those who manage to drive one truck and that truck only. Typically, I can use the same truck two days running then swap it out, I wish I was one of those who are satisfied with one truck as it would save me a lot of hassle, haha. Would be great to hear back from everyone to see which one of the two is the most followed. 

It doesn't really matter though because anyone can cheat his way into owning plenty of trucks. To challenge myself Some time ago, I started with a new profile in the game trying to accumulate enough money to buy a truck. I was commited on doing jobs only on the C-D road. 

At first it's easy because driving jobs with trucks that aren't yours has no expenses unless you severely damage the cargo. So if you have experience with the road, you'll deliver most of cargoes with slight or no damage and eventually you'll gain money. But owning a truck is ten times as hard because one visit to the service can bankrupt you really fast. You have to be really cautious about your surroundings and always drive defensively. It was quite the experiment to be honest, but it get's boring after a while because you realise that anyone can have any truck with a single cheat while you're driving the slowest truck with zero modifications. So that takes away all the value from owning trucks. It would be great if you had to strive to buy a truck.

? This thread reminds me of the days when I used to buy a truck literally every time I did a job in the game.  Used to have hundreds of trucks on my profiles just because I went so overboard with it.  Now I try to use my existing trucks more often but sometimes I can't resist temptation.  Now I have 82 trucks with 22 with no driver but I'm hiring more to fill them up ?

My company has at least 100 drivers

For each driver - they get one Iveco something (i cant remember) BUT its the cheapest truck in the game

For myself - I have one truck - A new gen Scania

On the rare occasion that I buy a new truck (most of the time, this is a newer gen of a truck), I give the old truck my next employee in my most oldest garage 

Ik this is silly but I like to play the game like real life so lol

I only have 2 Trucks and 1 Car... 

I have 1 Truck and a Car on my Events profile and 1 truck on my new fresh profile. 

For Events I use a Scania S 730hp 6-Speed. This truck is built for ease of driving aswell as excellent fuel economy. The car is just a red car running the lower horsepower higher revving engine built pretty much only for the TMP6 server. 

My fresh profile truck is the first unlock Volvo with the 540hp engine running a 12-speed gearbox. This replaced my original Renault T to allow for more pulling power for the same price (ish) as well as I LOVE Volvo.

Archived