How many trucks do you own?

oscxrz

I've always briefly wondered If I were the only person who can't just keep one truck and use it as a daily. I have about 20 trucks that I all use often. I just cannot keep using the same truck continuously as I get bored of it, in a way. I'm curious to see if there are other people like me out there, I would also like to hear from those who manage to drive one truck and that truck only. Typically, I can use the same truck two days running then swap it out, I wish I was one of those who are satisfied with one truck as it would save me a lot of hassle, haha. Would be great to hear back from everyone to see which one of the two is the most followed. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have about 20 trucks, 5 given to my drivers(to help pay for what trolls I do run into, one a month or so), 15 that I swap around daily.

There was an achievement for driving 5,000km with every truck(or truck brand, don't remember). After I got that achievement, I just kept swapping between trucks. My most-driven so far is a specific white mid-tier Scania R with 70,000km. I have a couple other trucks with 30,000km give or take. A handful with 10,000km or less. Depending on how I feel, and the types of loads I feel like taking, I'll take different trucks. If there's a certain trailer I like in a certain colour, I'll switch to a truck that matches.

In short, lots of trucks, swapped depending on the situation. But I still favour the Scania R.

I have about 45 trucks and 5 skodas, I use them the vast majority and each is different from the other either in the paints, engines or chassis and I use them this is not how I am bored of one; that's if everyone has the same Volvo 750 engine and the sound of a Scania S without V8 (obviously I don't put an engine volvo to a scania, that would be very rare haha :v). 

Think i have 2 standard scania trucks, 1 man truck and a expensive 8x8 scania truck. Will probably have to spend some more and save up to more drivers and equipment.

To be honest, the 8x8 is more trouble driving around corners and i might just sell it off or store it for bigger/larger missions when its needed.

MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x | Corsair H150i RGB Pro | MSI GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti SUPRIM XCorsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB | Corsair RM1000xLian Li O11DW Dynamic

Haha, I used to be like this. I think you have to find the correct configuration of truck that is right for you where you feel properly comfortable driving it, outside and inside. Instead of using lots of different trucks, experiment with different configurations that you like and you might find yourself driving them for much longer periods of time. I tend to stay in trucks for 1-2 weeks before switching to another for the same amount of time. Nowadays, I tend to stick with Scania, Volvo, DAF and occasionally Mercedes. But these are just my personal preferences - Range T Reno and MAN are very good as well (I rarely drive these, though).

I run the same combination for a long time usually. I clocked over 70,000kms with my previous old R series before swapping to my new R series with 23,000kms on it now. And i use the same trailer aswell. I kind of like the plain look to go with painted hub covers, black/white theme and removal of extra mirrors and badges.

tJcsde2.jpg

Archived