Harley200317

Hello my frend my mouse settings are here 

I learned counterattack with the mouse in a day

Mause DPİ: 800

mouse left button selector

mouse right button horn

mouse wheel zoom

I wish you good games

İKİ KİŞİNİN BİLDİĞİ SIR DEĞİLİM..!      

Hello, I used to use a Wheel [g27] but for space reasons I couldn't have it anymore but I recommend you always use them as they give a realism unmatched to driving and it improves realism a lot but that's really up to you on how you like driving; now I for example use only keyboard because when I started on ETS2 use that, so it's familiar and I'm used to it, but I repeat, it's everyone's business about what is your driving implement.

hello my friend i was using g27 before but i am controlling with instant mouse turns with mouse and maneuver is much more comfortable ?

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

Hi, I use a logitech g29 due to it having more buttons then the g920 but it also has a little button which you can spin, so I use that to either increase or decrease my cruise control speed which I really love and find really handy.

Other then that, I use use manual as I find it a lot more involving and more fun to use. However, am hoping to get a scania skrs shifter soon which will be really fun but rather interesting to use.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ; 

With the mouse, you have a more comprehensive steering control.

My opinion is that I prefer the mouse instead of the keyboard.

Good Game

RepaiR

Archived