Your Ats Truck

Nordic Niklas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My newest offline truck.. Freightliner ClassicXL Mid-Roof 515hp DD Series 60, 13spd @ 3.36 rears... Truck by Jess mods, lights from ShaneKe, wheels by SirBlackyalot, Tires from ETS2 Michelin DLC, hub caps from Smarty, Skin heavily modified from Klunk original for 389 Pete..   (Sorry if the pic quality isn't superb, but having to shrink it down from 4K screenshot to make the 70KB size limit was rough)

20200422121434_1_small.jpg

22 hours ago, KW_Driver said:

(Sorry if the pic quality isn't superb, but having to shrink it down from 4K screenshot to make the 70KB size limit was rough)

Off topic:

You might want to consider to upload your pictures at e.g. imgur.com and only paste the URL of the pictures here in the forum.
The picture will load then in the forum by the URL, no matter which file size it has.

(And we can enjoy your pictures in 4k resolution. ?)

On 4/23/2020 at 2:54 PM, Joao Rodrigues said:

Off topic:

You might want to consider to upload your pictures at e.g. imgur.com and only paste the URL of the pictures here in the forum.
The picture will load then in the forum by the URL, no matter which file size it has.

(And we can enjoy your pictures in 4k resolution. ?)

they also go to my World of Trucks page (same user ID as here) and can be viewed in all their glory ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Niklas -T-H-Z-,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived