Connection Refused Error

Sluggy121

Question

Hi All

spacer.pnghttps://imgur.com/RuS9cvs

I keep getting this error as you can see on the image in the bottom left hand corner, I have been playing with promods online for over a year and never had a problem,

It works fine on single player just not multiplayer. I have done all off these steps :-

1. Re-install ProMods

2. Re-installed TruckersMP

3. I have deleted my profile and started the game fresh.

4. I have even Re-installled windows on my PC

But no matter what i do i still get this error when trying to join Promods Multiplayer server

Any help please??

Thanks

8 answers to this question

Hello!

looking at the problem in your image, it may be a problem of some mod.

*uninstall TMP completely and reinstall it

*Delete all modifications, if desired leave Promods and delete all modifications you have added. It is possible that some mod that has this outdated. Only leave the files that are from Promods (I leave below the files that you must leave in an image)

26125bfef654aa5ffad4e16a6d4e1a65.png

I hope this helped you. Please let us know if these tips were helpful or not, to continue helping you.

Regards

spacer.png

16 hours ago, Mystere said:

Hello!

looking at the problem in your image, it may be a problem of some mod.

*uninstall TMP completely and reinstall it

*Delete all modifications, if desired leave Promods and delete all modifications you have added. It is possible that some mod that has this outdated. Only leave the files that are from Promods (I leave below the files that you must leave in an image)

26125bfef654aa5ffad4e16a6d4e1a65.png

I hope this helped you. Please let us know if these tips were helpful or not, to continue helping you.

Regards

@Mystere

All i have in that folder is ProMods nothing else and it is still not working

I have uninstalled and removed TruckersMP 50+times and re-installed and still get the same error 

7 minutes ago, [BAR] Drexyy said:

Hello @Sluggy121 :) 

You can "Verify Game Cache" from Steam, this will download if there are missing files (for ETS2).When downloading Promods, the file may be missing or some modes may not be enabled.

I hope it helps...

Kind Regards

Drexy

yup i have done that aswell and it saying all files validated and nothing missing.

Hello again!

As @[BAR] Drexyy said, try "Verify game cache" option. 

-After that step I ask you to delete the Promods files and leave the Mod folder without any files.

-When you no longer have any mod in your folder, try to enter the normal MP server. If you manage to enter the server, it means there is a problem with your Promods files.

-After you have done that, please extract the files once again from the downloaded ProMods Archives.

-After this "Reinstallation" of ProMods is done, please try again to launch TruckersMP ProMods.

Please let us know if these tips were helpful or not, to continue helping you.

Kind regards

spacer.png

23 hours ago, Mystere said:

Hello again!

As @[BAR] Drexyy said, try "Verify game cache" option. 

-After that step I ask you to delete the Promods files and leave the Mod folder without any files.

-When you no longer have any mod in your folder, try to enter the normal MP server. If you manage to enter the server, it means there is a problem with your Promods files.

-After you have done that, please extract the files once again from the downloaded ProMods Archives.

-After this "Reinstallation" of ProMods is done, please try again to launch TruckersMP ProMods.

Please let us know if these tips were helpful or not, to continue helping you.

Kind regards

Hi

Yes that seems to have done the trick ? 

sorry for late reply i was testing to make sure it did work.

Thanks

• Thanks 1