When turning with your vehicle.

DemonHunter1981

On 3/30/2020 at 11:21 PM, RickyWong said:

I'd also add that a common mistake I see is on those very tight highway entrance ramps that are also exits with an island in the middle.
Far too many people try to use the turning lane when turning right onto them (or left in GB). It is far easier and safer to turn from the center lane than it is from the turning lane, especially with a heavy load or double/triple.

you mean like this guy? ?

Not as impossible as it seems with a single trailer!!

20 hours ago, learvlieg said:

you mean like this guy? ?

Not as impossible as it seems with a single trailer!!

No.
You're clearly competent at this game. But sadly, it is obvious that the same cannot be said for your reading skills. ?
Please take note of where I specifically said, "It is far easier and safer to turn from the center lane than it is from the turning lane, especially with a heavy load or double/triple.". Why are people repeatedly glossing over that last part ("...especially with a heavy load or double/triple.")?
Also, where did I say it was *impossible* with a single?
What I *did* say was, "It is far easier and safer...", which is true, particularly for newer, less experienced players, who tend to turn too early. Even with a single trailer.
I mean, surely you've seen multiple people clip, or get stuck on those barriers, ESPECIALLY with a heavy trailer or double/triple, but sometimes even a single?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @DemonHunter1981,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived