Truck mods and TruckersMP.

u2020bullet

Question

Tried searching but couldn't find the specific situation.

So i'm looking at a K100E for ATS, and i wanna use it on my profile, and really don't feel like having 2 profiles since it's just double the work to get any progress. So if i get this truck mod, will i be able to play MP if i'm not using it? Basically leaving it in a garage and using a vanilla truck when i connect, and then just use the K100E when i'm playing offline? Sorry if it's a dumb question, i'm a newbie when it comes to modding this game.

76561198019692967.png

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, u2020bullet said:

Tried searching but couldn't find the specific situation.

So i'm looking at a K100E for ATS, and i wanna use it on my profile, and really don't feel like having 2 profiles since it's just double the work to get any progress. So if i get this truck mod, will i be able to play MP if i'm not using it? Basically leaving it in a garage and using a vanilla truck when i connect, and then just use the K100E when i'm playing offline? Sorry if it's a dumb question, i'm a newbie when it comes to modding this game.

Hello @u2020bullet,

TruckersMP dosen´t Support any kind of Truck Mods or Sound Mods, the only Mods officially Supported by TruckersMP are abble to be found here:

TruckersMP Supported Mods Guide

Also if u wish to have to 2 Profiles but u ,,feel like having 2 profiles it's just double the work to get any progress in them,, u can use this Guide to Duplicate ur Profile for both Multiplayer and Singelplayer use.

Duplicating your Profile Guide for [Ets2/Ats]

Hopefully this helped u whit ur Question asked above.

Kind Regards,

Tim.

@Timmy TV It would seem you misunderstood my question and simply made a copy/paste reply. I'm not asking whether i can drive the truck on the server, i know for a fact i can't. I'm asking if i can keep the truck in my profile and still have functional MP if i simply drive vanilla trucks in MP, and keep the K100 for use in SP exclusively.

@Mystere So does that mean i can have the mod installed for use in SP and just switch over to MP in a vanilla truck?

76561198019692967.png

16 minutes ago, u2020bullet said:

@Timmy TV It would seem you misunderstood my question and simply made a copy/paste reply. I'm not asking whether i can drive the truck on the server, i know for a fact i can't. I'm asking if i can keep the truck in my profile and still have functional MP if i simply drive vanilla trucks in MP, and keep the K100 for use in SP exclusively.

@Mystere So does that mean i can have the mod installed for use in SP and just switch over to MP in a vanilla truck?

Try the following.

When you stop playing in SP, make sure the truck you chose last time (the one you drive) is a game truck (not mod). Then enter the MP, the server will disable your truck mod as it doesn't allow any external mod. drive a short stretch and then close MP to return to SP. If it works as the Skoda mod, as long as you start MP with a truck in the game and don't try to use the truck mod in MP, the truck mod will remain saved in the truck list and you can use it when you return to SP.

In the case that this is not the case, unfortunately you must clone your profile and use one for SP and one for MP

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Mystere said:

Try the following.

When you stop playing in SP, make sure the truck you chose last time (the one you drive) is a game truck (not mod). Then enter the MP, the server will disable your truck mod as it doesn't allow any external mod. drive a short stretch and then close MP to return to SP. If it works as the Skoda mod, as long as you start MP with a truck in the game and don't try to use the truck mod in MP, the truck mod will remain saved in the truck list and you can use it when you return to SP.

In the case that this is not the case, unfortunately you must clone your profile and use one for SP and one for MP

Will definitely be trying that, unfortunately i completely forgot that my profile is currently running on 1.37 and i haven't backed it up. Which now means that to use it, i have to wait for the servers to support it.

76561198019692967.png

Hello there,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there,

As this topic has been inactive for a further seven days, we will have to move it to the Unsolved Section.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or via a Support Ticket!

- https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

- https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/21

Kind Regards,

Jamie R

TruckersMP Support Team.

//Moved to Unsolved.