How long do you play Ets 2 / TMP?

Nordic Niklas

• Project Manager

I discovered ETS2 in a YouTube video of a massive traffic jam at Europoort back in 2016. Some day I decided to buy ETS2 and register on TruckersMP.

There was some time I wasn't really playing TruckersMP at all but when I joined the Convoy Control team (now known as Event Team) in fall 2017, I started again. Now I have around 1.300 hours in ETS2 and 130 in ATS.

I really enjoyed my time here at TruckersMP and found many new friends. ?

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

Hello .

I have been playing ets mp since 2017, i.e. 3 years over .... and I probably never get bored of it ... :)

Regards :)

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

I'm generally new to PC in all aspects as I had always been a console player, that was until I found out about TruckersMP, whilst on YouTube. Joined last September and have almost 800 hours on the game, fell in love with it straight away, even more so that I purchased a gaming PC at Christmas so I could get the full experience such as attending large events and even joining a VTC.

Archived