Moritaka

What's your most used type of trailer?

In ETS2 there are a series of trailers available to use and configure according to each need or style that one likes..........some prefer the KRONE family of trailers and others for the schwarzmaller trailers and almost most of the players leave for the trailers of the game and its multiple types and configurations; and what's your favorite type of trailers... or what's your favorite company... or you use some other combination that's more true to your style... or another option/type?

My favorite trailer are the ones that come with the game, the standard ones or also the ones that can be obtained by mod like the photo trailer, but I prefer the singles before the doubles or triples.

MFVvQ8P.jpg

Hello, I personally like standard trailers for their wide variety of modifications and possible styles to combine with my truck and thus have more style; or also to carry the official paintings of my company.

I think I haul Schwarzmuller reefer ones the most, Krone stability is disgusting, always trying to avoid them, also avoiding this trailer:
schmitz-tipper-trailer-for-ats.png

Guest [THE DARK] Gökdeniz

Schwarzmuller Trailer Pack contents very like. 'Schwarzmuller' : P