Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What's your most used type of trailer?

Moritaka

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally it is a sextuple long trailer, but that is only when I'm sleeping.. :kappa:

Normally I use a single or double curtainsider

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.

16 hours ago, Jacan said:

Going to borrow this picture, because this is the favorite of mine. 

But i usually just take random jobs.

I just wish you could buy it or add the skirts, it would complete the Aero look with the Wing

16 hours ago, Jbu1337 said:

The one with tyres.

Is that sarcasm or are you on about the Goodyear ST trailer? ( would be a pretty useless trailer without tyres ? )

37 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

I just wish you could buy it or add the skirts, it would complete the Aero look with the Wing

Is that sarcasm or are you on about the Goodyear ST trailer? ( would be a pretty useless trailer without tyres ? )

sarcasm, m8. ?

Im a fan of the refridgerated trailers as well as the Flat beds. I enjoy hauling equipment or boats etc. 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Archived